Committed to the advancement of the profession
Thanks to a long-standing strategic partnership with USI, the Global Alliance for Public Relations and Communication Management each year provides a limited number of scholarships to the EMScom Executive Master of Science in Communications Management’s applicants living and working outside of Switzerland. The scholarships are part of the Global Alliance's commitment to educational programs which support its institutional goals.
- Have a minimum of 5 years of work experience
- Work in a communication-related department
- Live and work outside of Switzerland
- Be fully self- funding their EMScom education.
Each scholarship totals CHF 24,500, half of the EMScom tuition fees, and will be deducted from the total fee for the program.
Scholarship application deadline
December 31 of each year.
How to apply
1. In-person or Skype interview with the EMScom Academic Director. During the interview, the candidate’s educational and professional background, path, as well as motivations and expectations on the program will be discussed. Required documents, to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org are:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Copy of diplomas and transcripts of records
- Organizational charts of participant’s organization (if available)
- Essay of motivation
The essay of motivation should be around 1000 words and should contain the following topics:
- Your motivation for applying to the EMScom program
- How will the EMScom program contribute to your professional development
- Why do you feel you are a strong candidate for the program
- How you would contribute to enhance the experience of the EMScom class
- What you would do to enhance the EMScom alumni network
The EMScom program works on a rolling admission policy, so please make sure that you are admitted to the EMScom program (non-binding) before December 31.
2. Fill in the GA scholarship application form and send it electronically and in hard copy to the Global Alliance by December 31 of each year at the latest. The candidate might be called for an interview by one of the Global Alliance Board members.
Global Alliance for Public Relations and Communication Management
c/o USI Università della Svizzera italiana
Via Giuseppe Buffi 13
3. The final decision concerning the GA scholarship will be communicated to the candidate within 5 working days. The candidate has five working days to decide whether he/she accepts the scholarship.