Communication as an essential strategic tool
The EMScom program trains communication professionals to perform in an integrated environment where communication is an essential strategic tool. Upon completion of the program, EMScom graduates will be ready to take responsibility in all communications management related areas.
- understand the strategic and operational challenges of an organization and how they are linked to communication
- develop communication strategies that address the complexity of a global environment
- analyse the nature and dynamics of internal and external stakeholders
- manage comply communications tasks - ranging from brand management and corporate culture to crisis communications and public affairs
- develop and coordinate these tasks as integrated elements of corporate and marketing communications
- monitor the communications environment with reliable research methods
- generate data and insights as a basis for making strategic recommendations.